Why do I not get any data in to Backenless

CoABudget.csv (74.5 KB)

When I import this file Backendless says the import is successful but no data are imported.

/ Ove

Hi Ove,

Have you checked the import log file for any errors? The log file is in the Files section of Backendless Console. It is located in the import directory. Look for a .log file with today’s date and import time.

Mark

Thanks Mark,

It was the Data Type selection how did it probably.

How to build a filter so my data table so it can look like this?

/ Ove

Now it looks like this.

(Attachment PastedGraphic-1.tiff is missing)

The attachment is missing. Could you please repost?

Web capture_21-9-2022_175832_docs.google.com.pdf (943 KB)

Web capture_21-9-2022_175910_comictank.backendless.app.pdf (429 KB)

Please help me understand what you’re trying to achieve. I am looking at the screenshots and the objective is not clear to me.

I wood like to fix that my data table are sorted/listed in Backendless like this.

Web capture_21-9-2022_175832_docs.google.com.pdf (943 KB)

Now when I have imported it it looks like this.

Web capture_21-9-2022_175910_comictank.backendless.app.pdf (429 KB)

I do not know what columns you’re sorting by. I understand they do not look the same, however, when you say “sorted like this” it doesn’t help.

If the sorting order in Backendless Data table doesn’t produce the same result, you can play with query parameters in REST Console first and then implement your own visualization in UI.

And also where to change my email adress in this model?

Web capture_21-9-2022_183024_support.backendless.pdf (250 KB)

Where in the documentation or on YouTube can I find this?

I need a junior support help how I pay per hour to help me to active my goals in Backendless.

I can offer a strong database solution for your platform. The fastest, most secure, low maintenance, low blueprint database on earth.

Welcome to Mimer - Mimer Developer

Br, Ove

Hello @Ove_Eriksson,

As Mark told

If the sorting order in Backendless Data table doesn’t produce the same result, you can play with query parameters in REST Console first and then implement your own visualization in UI.

We have the step-by-step video courses on YouTube and the Product Tour (Missions) that helps to explore and learn Backendless features.

Regards,
Olha