X-www-form-urlencoded from twilio

I am very new to backendless (1 hour), just have a quick question that may appear incredibly dumb:

Twilio’s call status webhook sends x-www-form-urlencoded. I’d like to take what that sends and write it into a data table. But everything I’ve seen so far indicates backendless exclusively expects application/json.

I can’t change what Twilio sends, is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Hello @Rover

Welcome to our community and thank you for trying out Backendless.

For Saving Single Object by REST API Content-Type must be application/json.

We will be happy to assist you. I need to ask you a few more questions so I can understand the problem better.
Do you form the request that Twilio sends? What does he look like?
Do you want to intercept him with Backendless?
What SDK are you using (Backendless For Developers)?

Resurrecting this after a long delay!

So I want to receive my app to receive webhooks from Twilio or SignalWire, and they only send the webhooks via x-www-form-urlencoded.

So, for instance, when a phone call is placed via twilio, it would send a webhook to my app. The raw content would be something like:

CallSid=01909a40-ffc2-4f85-a6dc-1fd4e1a74d18&AccountSid=xxxxxxxx-f637-435f-bd37-xxxxxxxx&From=%2B13105551212&To=%2B12125559999&Called=%2B121255599991&CallStatus=queued&ApiVersion=2010-04-01&Direction=inbound

Is there a way I could use get the body of the webhook and parse it for use in Business Logic? For instance, to set CallSid as a variable or write it to db?

At the moment using Codeless.

Thanks

Hello @Rover

In codeless we dont have url params parser
We will discuss with team to adding this parser
You can try write it yourself
But if you know a specific parameter and its value is string type you can try to find it with regexp block
Example: (but i am not sure if it is correct)

Regards,
Viktor

Thank you, that worked perfectly as a jumping-off point.