AddPushNotificationListener is not working in iOS

Hey Team,

We are getting issue with the notification listener i.e AddPushNotificationListener as it’s not getting called but only in iOS.
It’s working fine for Android, please let us know the issue is at our end or it needs to be fixed from back endless support.
Please.
High priority, we are launching our app soon.

Hello @Baljeet_Singh,

if I understand correctly, you’re using ReactNative SDK, not Swift-SDK?
I’ve created the internal ticket BKNDLSS-25328 and our RN developer will check this issue as soon as possible.

Regards,
Olha

Hey @olhadanylova
I am not creating another ticket, can you please let me know why backendless is very slow today. APIs and also publishing even a single function is taking longer than expected.

Even I am unable to load codes

Hello @Baljeet_Singh

We are really sorry for the inconvenience!
We had some issue with network, our devops team have fixed it and working on improving this to prevent such problem in the future

Regards, Vlad

Hey @olhadanylova
Any update on this issue please?

@vladimir-upirov
We are facing slow issue in APIs, Are you guys still working on it to improve?

Could you please provide a sample request demonstrating slow response time, ideally using REST API?

@mark-piller It occurs not in APIs only but sometimes even not publishing any change and showing in progress, after some time it says that not able to connect with the server. We faced issue in APIs today around 4.48 PM EST by our client and I am unable to find any log and error that which API was called.

If you have any idea so I can find logs?

I have checked my custom logs and all APIs are showing 100 to 150 milliseconds of response time.

For any kind of issue we need to have a way to reproduce it. Unfortunately I didn’t get any information that would help us to understand where to look from your message.

I just wanted to confirm that are we still improving slowness issue as @vladimir-upirov suggest.

He said we have fixed the issue and we are working on making sure it doesn’t happen. As of the time when he responded to you all the issues were resolved.

@olhadanylova
Hi, can you please give me an update on listeners?

Hello,

As far as issue is seemed to be present only in RN lib, the ticket BKNDLSS-25328 is assigned to @vladimir-upirov. The ticket status is open. We’ll check this issue with RN as soon as possible but as @mark-piller already told, your request is in our support queue and we make everything possible to solve this issue as soon as we can.

Regards,
Olha

@olhadanylova
Any estimate when we can fix this?

Hello @Baljeet_Singh

I cannot say the exact time, we are working on this task, it will be completed as quickly as possible. As soon as this is done, we will inform you in this topic additionally.

@Volodymyr_Ialovyi
Any update on this Vladimir?

@Baljeet_Singh

Sorry for waiting until there are no changes in the status of the task, as soon as the status of the ticket is completed, we will inform you additionally in this topic.

@Volodymyr_Ialovyi
Can you please revert to this ticket ASAP. It’s very urgent

All fixes go through the same process: development, testing, deployment. Please understand when you say “ASAP”, it will still be treated with the same priority as any other ticket. If you would like to get priority support, consider licensing Backendless Pro or Backendless Managed.