Application Blocked?

Good Morning All,

I am having trouble accessing the UI Builder this morning , I Am receiving the following error,

No connection with server

The application has been blocked.

Make sure there is an active plan in the Manage > Billing screen

App Id: CB411F83-2292-179C-FF6B-D25974153100

Your assistance as always is appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Raymond

On page Enter is now no different to on page Leave on my home page, page is now no longer operational.

However changelog reflects the following.

Logic reflected on the Client #29172c1a is correct.

Hello @Raymond_Woodley

Is it working fine now? Looks like we had some Billing system problems this morning. It should work ok now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

Hi @viktor.liablin

Thank you for your response am still having issues with a logic Corruption? as mentioned above,

this image might shed some more light…

Kind Regards

Hi @viktor.liablin

I made a copy of the page in the hope that it would rectify the problem and now all UI Components are gone from both pages.

@Raymond_Woodley

I do not see any issue in the changelog window.

UI Components are gone from both pages.

From what pages? I only know “Home” page.
Did they disappear after you made pages copy?
In the morning they were with components?

Hi @viktor.liablin

I made a copy of the home page in the hope that it would rectify the logic loss on the on page enter handler.

After the copy had been created there were now no longer any UI Components in both the original home page and the copy and only the on page leave handler was as it was with it still being in the on page enter handler.

@Raymond_Woodley

How did you do copy?
Did you have any components on the “Home” page yesterday?
Also, I don’t quite understand what we are trying to achieve

Regards

All was working fine yesterday, logged on this morning and had the no connection to server issue, with it saying my account was blocked.

I then posted the first query. once I was back online I noticed that all the logic in my on page enter handler on my home page had somehow become identical to my on page leave handler a change which I did not do.

I then posted my second query. Showing that through the various pictures the logic was now somehow no longer on the server.

To try see if I could bypass the issue I tried adding a new page from another page aka the home page. Once it had been done I noticed that all elements/components were no longer present. So in effect my home page has been whittled down to a blank page with just the on page leave handler.

So in short please can my home page be restored to before the server issue.
I last worked on the page yesterday at 16:00 +2gmt and all was in working order so if the restoration could be done around that time.

I hope this clears things up.

Thank you

@Raymond_Woodley

We can recover ui-builder folder from backups or your full files state. Do you want only ui-builder folder?

Regards

Let’s do the full file as I haven’t yet gone through everything and haven’t made any changes since the issue other than the copy. Thank you

@Raymond_Woodley

Check please

Hi @viktor.liablin

All seems in order.

Thank You.

Hi @viktor.liablin, @mark-piller,

I have come across a strange issue, when trying to access my app via the desktop preview i got the following error in consol.

sdk.js:14 POST https://api.backendless.com/CB411F83-2292-179C-FF6B-D25974153100/xxxxx/users/login 400 (Bad Request)

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
Raymond

Hi, @Raymond_Woodley

Please provide us with the cURL you are sending? And the server response you received to that request.

Regards,
Marina

Hi @Marina.Kan

Apologies i do not fully understand your request, When entering the page I receive the following error,

GET https://api.backendless.com/CB411F83-2292-179C-FF6B-D25974153100/32A961CE-FB71-4A06-B46E-E1040B4AE1A3/files/ui-builder/containers/default/libs/material-ui-icons/LDItaoyNOAY6Uewc665JcIzCKsKc_M9flwmPq_HTTw_2.woff2 net::ERR_ABORTED 400 (Bad Request)

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://api.backendless.com/CB411F83-2292-179C-FF6B-D25974153100/32A961CE-FB71-4A06-B46E-E1040B4AE1A3/files/ui-builder/containers/default/libs/less/less.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 400, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

This is the first time this has happened.

Thank you

@Raymond_Woodley, at the first message you wrote that you had a problem trying to login a user. Therefore, I asked you to send us the request (cURL) that leads to the error. You can do this with devtools on the network tab, by clicking the copy cURL of the login request. By opening the response tab, you can see what error the server sent you.

As for the second message. Please provide us with the container and the name of the page that caused the error.

Regards,
Marina

Request URL:

https://api.backendless.com/CB411F83-2292-179C-FF6B-D25974153100/32A961CE-FB71-4A06-B46E-E1040B4AE1A3/files/ui-builder/containers/default/libs/material-ui-icons/LDItaoyNOAY6Uewc665JcIzCKsKc_M9flwmPq_HTTw_2.woff2

Request URL:

https://api.backendless.com/CB411F83-2292-179C-FF6B-D25974153100/2AB57FF8-B3A6-4119-B454-1BD85B963B7A/users/login

@Raymond_Woodley

You need to configure domain control under Manage section. Now you are only allowed to make requests from your user domain, while requests are made through the backendless domain, so they are rejected. Please take a look at this doc for more details - Domain Control (CORS) - Backendless REST API Documentation

We will discull with the team your case to improve the error nessage.

Regards,
Marina

1 Like

Hello @Marina.Kan

I really appreciate your help.

Kind Regards
Raymond