Backendless exception code :1054

Hi,
I have been getting this below error when i am trying to update the table from my application. My code remains the same and it was working earlier. Could you please confirm if there’s something missing from your side?
Thank You

E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-8
Process: com.patson.pranav.patsonpharmaceuticals, PID: 31861
BackendlessException{ code: ‘1054’, message: ‘Unknown column ‘udt.employeestock.serialVersionUID’ in ‘field list’’, extendedData: ‘{}’, detail: ‘Unknown column ‘udt.employeestock.serialVersionUID’ in ‘field list’’ }
at com.backendless.Invoker$SyncResponder.errorHandler(Invoker.java:122)
at com.backendless.core.responder.AdaptingResponder.responseHandler(AdaptingResponder.java:79)
at weborb.client.ioEngine.HttpIOEngine.processAMFResponse(HttpIOEngine.java:289)
at weborb.client.ioEngine.HttpIOEngine.send(HttpIOEngine.java:210)
at weborb.client.ioEngine.HttpIOEngine.invoke(HttpIOEngine.java:140)
at weborb.client.WeborbClient.invoke(WeborbClient.java:138)
at com.backendless.Invoker.invokeSync(Invoker.java:95)
at com.backendless.Persistence.save(Persistence.java:144)
at com.backendless.DataStoreFactory$1.save(DataStoreFactory.java:61)
at com.patson.pranav.patsonpharmaceuticals.dispatchemployee1$sendReport4.run(dispatchemployee1.java:1043)
E/MQSEventManagerDelegate: failed to get MQSService.

Application ID : 55F928E7-9D6E-937F-FF72-80924AE09B00

Hello @Pranav_Patel

You try this: Backendless.Data.of( "employeestock" ).save( Map entity ) - ?
From Android SDK?

Getting error while executing
Backendless.Persistence.of(employeestock.class).save(finalsavestockdata.get(0));

@Pranav_Patel

Can you provide little sample to reproduce this issue?
What the employeestock class looks like?

Employeestock contains details of employees and their stocks. I am trying to retreive the data and update it.
empstock
update.txt (6.5 KB)

@Pranav_Patel

It’s actually very difficult for me to reproduce the problem by the code you provided.
Please help me reproduce this problem.
In the code that you threw off a lot of data that I don’t have, and maybe they are not needed to reproduce the problem.
What does employeestock (finalsavestockdata.get (0)) look like before trying to save it (Backendless.Persistence.of(employeestock.class).save(finalsavestockdata.get(0))) -?

In my table employeestock, i am just updating the remaining and dispatchedqty of a record. finalsavestockdata is a list which will only produce one result as per my search query parameter. So i get that one result and i am trying to update that.

@Pranav_Patel

Before update employeestock contains field with name serialVersionUID - ?

No

@Pranav_Patel

Does this happen with the rest of the tables?
What version of SDK are you using?

Could you do the following:
Create a new project, add only your employeestock class to it and call Backendless.Persistence.of (employeestock.class).save (employeestock). Is the problem reproducing?

Hi,
Whenever i am using the employeesstock class, its giving me the same error. So this is not an error from my side. This started occurring from today or possibly yesterday. Could you save this employeestock table data, delete it once and import again? Maybe that will resolve the issue.
I repeat the error started occurring without any change of codes.

@Pranav_Patel

Create a new project, add only your employeestock class to it and call Backendless.Persistence.of (employeestock.class).save (employeestock). Is the problem reproducing?

Updated Android Studio. Working fine now.

It worked for a while. Now getting the same issue again.

I will try this and update

Happening for other tables aswell

Could you try this from your side. I am having trouble setting up the new project. I can provide all the data you need for it.

Employeestock table is working fine now. Please solve for remaining tables. Thanks

Hi @Pranav_Patel

Please provide the stacktrace for the error you get and the names of tables that are not working.

Best Regards,
Maksym

E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-9
Process: com.patson.pranav.patsonpharmaceuticals, PID: 9343
BackendlessException{ code: ‘1054’, message: ‘Unknown column ‘udt.stockdata.stockatgodown’ in ‘field list’’, extendedData: ‘{}’, detail: ‘Unknown column ‘udt.stockdata.stockatgodown’ in ‘field list’’ }
at com.backendless.Invoker$SyncResponder.errorHandler(Invoker.java:122)
at com.backendless.core.responder.AdaptingResponder.responseHandler(AdaptingResponder.java:79)
at weborb.client.ioEngine.HttpIOEngine.processAMFResponse(HttpIOEngine.java:289)
at weborb.client.ioEngine.HttpIOEngine.send(HttpIOEngine.java:210)
at weborb.client.ioEngine.HttpIOEngine.invoke(HttpIOEngine.java:140)
at weborb.client.WeborbClient.invoke(WeborbClient.java:138)
at com.backendless.Invoker.invokeSync(Invoker.java:95)
at com.backendless.Persistence.save(Persistence.java:135)
at com.backendless.DataStoreFactory$1.save(DataStoreFactory.java:61)
at com.patson.pranav.patsonpharmaceuticals.dispatchnew$sendReport3.run(dispatchnew.java:2372)
E/MQSEventManagerDelegate: failed to get MQSService.
I/Process: Sending signal. PID: 9343 SIG: 9
Disconnected from the target VM, address: ‘localhost:8600’, transport: ‘socket’

Yesterday i was getting a similar error while updating another table employeestock which appears to be working fine now. Here I am just updating this table by using :

Backendless.Persistence.of(stockdata.class).save(finalsavestockdata.get(0));

Could you confirm with Vladimir if any action was taken for employeestock table? Because i am able to update it without facing this error.

Sendreport.txt (10.2 KB)

This is where the error is thrown.
Find the comment yesterdays error and today’s error.