Image link

Hi,
when i get link for image with api call and try to open in browser i have this message

This is link https://gracedthread.backendless.app/api/files/web/inspekcija_fotografije/insp.kompl.stub-2506fe84-74c3-4a5b-ac94-0c4029385a5d.jpg
It worked until today…

I have the same issue with the preview of my page started from UI Builder. Somehow, HTTPS is not working anymore for the generated domains.

Regards,

Hello @Klaas_Klever @Nikola_Vojinovic

Thank you for your message. We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced this behaviour. We will investigate the problem and let you know the result.

Regards,
Inna

Hello, @Nikola_Vojinovic @Klaas_Klever
Can you try clearing the cookies and cache for this domain, restart the browser and try again?

The certificate is valid and issued correctly by the server,
this can be seen with the help of the analyzer SSL Server Test: gracedthread.backendless.app (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs)

Another reason may be the interference of your Wi-Fi or provider in the traffic between our server and your computer.

Hi @Marian_Koreniuk ,
I rebootet my Network and my Computer. Cleared browser cache and cookies Still the same behavior on Chrome, Opera and Firefox. Appeared this morning. It only happens on one of my computers/devices, so it is probably an issue of my setup. I can use the URL-variant with AppID and RestKey. This works well.

Still, maybe someone has an idea why this happens?
Here is the Chrome error message (parts overwritten with asterisks):

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from ********.backendless.app (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
To get Chrome’s highest level of security, turn on enhanced protection
*********.backendless.app normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chrome tried to connect to ********.backendless.app this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be *******.backendless.app, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.
You cannot visit *********.backendless.app right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

Any idea?
Thanks

@Klaas_Klever

You have the same situation.

I can assume that this is Cisco equipment and it does traffic proxying, it can be a firewall or any network equipment that does proxying and thus replacing the SSL certificate with its own certificate has become obsolete, and you have an error. From the side of our server, we cannot influence this.

What was weird is that our Zapier integration had an SSL errror at the same time I check from our office wifi. We kicked off the Zapier task again and it worked so it must have been a temporary thing. Everything is all good now for us, thank you for your help.

Thanks for this feedback.
I’ll follow on locally here …
We are dying in complexity …