It is not notified export data

[Management] of the menu until the last month - but I was able to receive the export data normally from [export], be executed recently will not be notified.
Of course, we do not have is such as a change of e-mail address.
Since the e-mail does not come even if you press the export button will be only in the following error is displayed.
The situation

Another migration operation is already in progress. Please wait until it is complete before you initiate a new import / export. You will be notified by email when the procedure is complete

Same thing, I want to import multiple csv data file, Still have the migration operation in progress message and I didn’t get any email.

I want to import 72 rows from a csv file, I thought that it should be fast…

Olivier,

Is the data you’re importing coming from Parse?

Regards,
Mark

@Shige: Please check in the Files section for the “Export” directory. There should be a zip file with the timestamp of the date when you ran the export. Is the file there?

@Mark, no, its coming from a new csv file. The new collection has been created after the import process, but still no data…

The csv file contains 72 rows… not a big import.

Olivier,

Have you checked the formatting of the CSV against the doc? You’re welcome to post a sample from the CSV here, so we can take a look at it as well.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

I checked the doc and I did the same thing, here is some screenshot :

Picture 1: Data mapping seems OK
Picture 2: Success and import process message
Picture 3: sample file encoding

Here is a sample from the csv

name,email,website,phone,fax,address,city,province,postal_code 

Commission scolaire de Kamouraska-Rivière-du-Loup,,[url=http://www.cskamloup.qc.ca,(418]http://www.cskamloup.qc.ca,(418[/url]) 862-8201,(418) 862-0964,"464, rue Lafontaine",Rivière-du-Loup,Québec,G5R 3Z5 

Commission scolaire de Charlevoix,dg@cscharlevoix.qc.ca,[url=http://www.cscharlevoix.qc.ca,(418]http://www.cscharlevoix.qc.ca,(418[/url]) 665-3765,(418) 665-6805,"575, boul. de Comporté",La Malbaie,Québec,G5A 1T5 

Thx!

@EDITED :
Is it because, I should have a mandatory “objectId” column ?

Capture d’écran 2016-02-14 à 20.22.09.png

No, the problem is because when you do not have a value, instead of doing this:

you should do this:

,null,

Regards,
Mark

Thanks!

As soon as the previous (failed) migration operation timeout, I will try again with my updated csv file.

No luck :frowning:

Still no data in my schema, is there any migration operation logs ?

My updated csv file :

name,email,website,phone,fax,address,city,province,postal_code

Commission scolaire de Kamouraska-Rivière-du-Loup,null,www.cskamloup.qc.ca,(418) 862-8201,(418) 862-0964,"464, rue Lafontaine",Rivière-du-Loup,Québec,G5R 3Z5

Commission scolaire de Charlevoix,dg@cscharlevoix.qc.ca,www.cscharlevoix.qc.ca,(418) 665-3765,(418) 665-6805,"575, boul. de Comporté",La Malbaie,Québec,G5A 1T5

Could you check the “import” folder in the Files screen? There should be import log file in there. Also, please let me know your application ID.

Application ID : 946F3505-A92A-0C11-FF17-6A6306308A00

Can’t find the log file… in “import” folder

Thanks, I will assign an engineer to look into it. Could you please email the file to support@backendless.com ?

Regards,
Mark

Email sent.

Hi Mark,

@Shige: Please check in the Files section for the “Export” directory.
There should be a zip file with the timestamp of the date when you ran the export. Is the file there?

There is no problem to work because the file has been confirmed.
Thank you.
However, since the e-mail is no longer come was worried about, and we’d appreciate it if you could confirm.

Kind regards,

Shige

Hi Shige,

We’re investigating a problem with the emails not sent out at the end of import/export. We hope to have it fixed soon.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

thank you

Regards,

shige

I’m having the same problem trying to import a csv table. System keeps saying: This migration operation is already in progress. Please wait until it is complete before you initiate a new import/export. You will be notified by email when the procedure is complete.

How many time do I have to wait? I already deleted the file (cause it was showing 0 lines after import), but now I’m not able to send the file again… App ID 7F9AB870-67ED-1056-FF26-571700A10500. Thanks.

Raphael,

Could you please check if there is a zip file in the “export” folder in the Files section of Management Console?

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark, thanks for replying so fast. I don’t have a “export” folder, just a “import” folder. There was 2 files in there (relatives to my recent csv file upload I guess), and I deleted them (trying to force the system to allow me to update another csv table faster…). I just tried to upload the file again, and now I was able to do it, but my file table still shows ‘0 lines’ of data… It’s a very small file (less than 50 lines). Do you think it’s a problem or should I just wait for the data to appear? Thanks again for the help.