Launch Web-based App

Good Day

I am now almost done developing my app on backendless and I’m starting to plan launching the system. I have never done this before so I was hoping you could give me some advice.

What is the best way to launch a web-based application? I see there are two option that I know off first is entering domain details into backendless and second is downloading the files and uploading it onto the domain. What would be the best way to go? I am leaning to entering the domain details into Backendless and this seems the easiest method, specially for future updates. Will require me to create an domain (with no files loaded) and load the details into Backendless?

Just to bear in mind once I have a web-based version up and running I will look into creating Android and IOS versions of the app.

Kind Regards

Hi @Donovan_Hardwick

You can use Backendless as a hosting service by placing your web app into the Files service.
I assume you are talking about CustomDomain, if so, you need to specify it only once.

In my point of view, this is a great idea to have a backend in one place and a Backendless app is a good one!

Regards,
Vlad

Hi @vladimir-upirov

Thanks for the help.

Okay so I have my domain now registered with a hosting company. Can you kindly provide me with documentation or explain how I can launch my backendless app onto my domain. This will be a web-based application.

Kind regards

Hello @Donovan_Hardwick,

hope these topics could be useful:

Regards,
Olha