‘Leaflet map’ Custom Component issues

Issues

• ‘Center Logic’ requires text string; does not accept DB table ‘point’ type (as does ‘Google Map’ component).
  • ‘Zoom Logic’ bind value (Page Data property ‘zoomLevel’) causes error “Error: Attempted to load an infinite number of tiles”. Get property (‘zoomLevel’) logic return works correctly.
  • no ‘On Pan Event’ (available on ‘Google Map’ component).

Question

• what is a ‘determining geoposition’ event (‘On Determining Geoposition Event’)?

Hi Jim!
You found something we have missed. You are awesome and we appreciate you for reporting the issue.

We opened ticket BKNDLSS-29876 to add the possibility for “Center Logic” take on value “POINT” type. And we will inform You when this fixed and released.

Sorry, but I can’t reproduce “Zoom Logic” issue. Can you take me steps to reproduce or more information?

We opened a ticket BKNDLSS-29879 for this issue. If possible we add “On Pan Event” to “Leaflet map” custom component. We will inform You when this issue is done.

“On Determining Geoposition Event” triggered when a user determining geoposition
https://github.com/Backendless/ui-builder-library/blob/main/components/bl-leafletMap-component/README.md#:~:text=when%20a%20user%20determining%20geoposition

Thank you for reporting issues.

Regards,
Vlad.

This works:

This
Binding
Causes this error.
Error

The question about ‘determining geoposition’ event came from wondering if they meant a pan movement; that is one way of ‘determining geoposition.’ The help simply repeats that phrase; it’s not clear to me how one would do the ‘determining’ that triggers this event.

Hi Jim!
Thank you for your answers.

We could find error in “Zoom logic”, and opened the ticket BKNDLSS-29897 for fixing this issue. We will inform You when this issue is done.

“Determining geoposition” triggered after click on the “Geoposition” button on the map
Screenshot_564

Regards,
Vlad.

Thanks Vlad, makes sense now. I see that it gets the current location, centers the map on it, and zooms in; the logic makes the coordinates available (same as ‘Get Current GEO Location’ block). I didn’t recognize the symbol; might be useful to put a label or tooltip on it.

I’m marking thread as ‘solved’; will post if find other issues or have questions.
Jim

Hi, I got issue when using @vue-leaflet/vue-leaflet , whenever i click zoom control and want to zoom in or zoom out, I got following error :

Can anyone tell me what happen with this map?

Note: this thread is solved/closed. You’re more likely to get a timely response if you post under your own topic.