Limit is reached but current usages don´t

Hello currently I am in develop process, i get this error when i try to preview the app. I read others topic and they say it is because I use multiple locations but i only use my computer, one iphone an an android phone under the same wifi and none of the current usages exceed the limits. So which is the limit?

The limit is for the number of locations from where the backend is accessed. The limit is reset at midnight. We’re going to make a change where the locations are counted only for the API requests and not for console. We hope to roll out that change tomorrow.

Regards,
Mark

Thank you very much

Was the limit really low? I’ve only ever actively developed from one Internet connection, and accessed the console from two connections -at most-. App is not in production with no real users.

Hi @Forrest_Vodden and @giovanny_padilla. We made some changes, could you please check if your apps are working properly?

Regards,
Mark

Hello,

i get this when i review the app
{
“code”: 9070,
“message”: “The API request has been rejected because it requires scaling for processing. Switch to the Cloud9 or Cloud99 plan to enable the Super Scaling option.”,
“errorData”: {}
}

and a banner in my console that says

API request rejected. Multiple location access requires SuperScaling.

What is appId of your application?

hello

B40D0CBC-D7A8-EF17-FF4A-1F6162A4E700

@mark-piller I’m still receiving the IP limit error, both in console and when invoking the API through the REST console. I haven’t done any development on my app today and it isn’t used by anyone else.

Hi @Forrest_Vodden,

Please check now.

Regards,
Mark

@mark-piller All seems well at the moment. Thanks.

Any tips that could help me avoid this during development? As I said, app is not live, and I will likely only develop from a single IP, but IPs can change on consumer Internet. As COVID begins to improve (or normalize), I may even venture out to a coffee shop or two to get some work done. How can I ensure that I won’t get blocked in these instances?

Hi @Forrest_Vodden,

The system is configured to accommodate the scenario you described. There is flexibility to account for devices a developer could use to test the app as well. The locations cache is reset daily which should account for any DHCP changes.

Regards,
Mark

@mark-piller, this is still happening. I’m receiving the “API request rejected. Multiple location access requires SuperScaling.” message in the console and can longer make API requests from my app. It was working fine just a few minutes ago. I’ve only been developing on my laptop, from my house this morning. Why does this keep happening?

What is your application ID, @Forrest_Vodden? We will check how many locations is detected for your app and let you know.

@mark-piller DM’d you

Hi @Forrest_Vodden,

The problem should be finally fixed. Could you please check and confirm?

Regards,
Mark

Hello

After two hours of work in my app with only the web preview i get the same limit reached “Simultaneous requests limit reached” and this
{
“code”: 11033,
“message”: “The application has been blocked due to exceeding a limit.”,
“errorData”: {}
}

maybe i previewed too much?

@giovanny_padilla, is this the same app as before? Application ID

B40D0CBC-D7A8-EF17-FF4A-1F6162A4E700

?

Yes, is the same

We checked the system and the SuperScaling blocked the app because there were too many parallel requests. Does your app send multiple requests at the same time?