Support Topics Documentation Slack YouTube Blog

My app has been blocked

My app has been blocked. I’ve received a corresponding email and browser requests are answered with

{"code":9070,"message":"The API request has been rejected because it requires scaling for processing. Switch to the Cloud9 or Cloud99 plan to enable the Super Scaling option.","errorData":{}}

I’m on Springboard and my usage statistics looks like this:

As far as I see, I do not exceed any limits. What’s the reason for blocking?
My AppId is 5BDF0E64-9F03-6F8E-FF75-0E183AF61100

Regards,

Hi Klaas,

The Springboard plan doesn’t have the SuperScaling feature. The feature provides a way for multiple parallel requests and requests sent from different locations to be processed by the backend. There are several references to SuperScaling on the pricing page:

The block is automatically removed within 24 hours.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,
I understand that there are limitations for Springboard. I would have no issue if without super scaling “API request for multiple users may end up in a processing queue or may be rejected”. Why to block the whole app for 24 hours then? I’m just testing with 4 users without much traffic.

Looking at my detailed API call statistics, I noticed a very high number of (REST - File Service - Download File) calls, which I cannot comprehend. Does this number include the GET File Requests from the Browser?

Regards

Hi Klaas,

The reason for the block is to establish a “cool off” period in a case when the backend starts getting bombarded, I know this doesn’t apply to you but is necessary for other scenarios.

The API call statistics include all API requests, including GETs for file resources.

Regards,
Mark