Urgent - external API calls are not working

The issue should be fixed. If anyone is still experiencing it, please let us know

Im still experiencing the same error @mark-piller

Now the data is coming through, but the webservice posting data still gets an 400-error. In other words: system works, but there still seems to be some kind of issue.

Could you please describe how we can reproduce the problem?

Issue is happening again. Our webhooks are getting 400 errors

“Glad” to know I’m not the only one. Indeed, also on EU server.
Ticket opened here : Sudden error when accessing table

Please Backendless team, would be great if you could fix quickly because API calls are not being reponded to.

1 Like

@Nicolas_REMY I have answered in your topic

None of my external tables are loading and I cannot communicate outside of the app. This is extremely frustrating.

The Backendless team is fixing it. Last time they fixed it very quickly, it should not take long.

Any news @sergey.kuk? We’re you able to reproduce my issue or any similar ticket you have ongoing at the moment?

working now thank you

@Andreas_Marinopoulos I was not able to reproduce it with your application, I have answered in the private topic https://support.backendless.com/t/steps-to-reproduce-ticket/15974/16

@sergey.kuk I can confirm that all our webhooks are working again now. Where you able to replicate the issue and fix it?

@Andreas_Marinopoulos I was able to replicate the issue described by @Nicolas_REMY Urgent - Sudden error when accessing table - #9 by sergey.kuk, I was not able to replicate your issue, and waiting for the steps from your side here https://support.backendless.com/t/steps-to-reproduce-ticket/15974/16

Thanks @sergey.kuk I have showed you the steps via private message on the support forum.

I believe the issue has returned please fix asap

Hello @Ari_Kerzner

Checking the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Inna

@Ari_Kerzner

We need steps to reproduce the problem. It would be great if you could specify which method returns the error. And if this method has a request body, specify what is passed there when the error is reproduced.

Regards,
Inna

I am just a user so I do t have this information

Why do you think there is a problem again? Are you seeing any errors?