Your subscription status is 'canceled'?

Your subscription status is ‘canceled’. Reason/Message: Canceled after failed automatic dunning process expired.

As far as I can tell it’s cus i didn’t have money in the bank fer the subscription when the system tried to take it…

I have the money now. How can i pay it and reinstate my project?

Hello,

We can reactivate the subscription. Please let me know your application ID.

Regards,
Mark

FF55A111-06AF-7EB1-FFDE-B5B62760CA00

Is my application ID

The subscription has been reactivated.

Regards,
Mark

1 Like

Cheers :tada:

Hello, we paid subscription, why backendless is not working, what is the problemHello, faced the same problem, subscription is already paid but shows status canceled, how to resume it?

Application ID
8893D6E8-6E69-B47E-FFBB-C4145A058100ма?

Hello @Mercy_Thillet

Welcome to our community and thank you for trying out Backendless.

We are looking into your problem and will help as soon as possible.

Regards,
Zahar

We have reactivated your subscription. It was canceled because the system was not able to charge the app for several times.

I was short with funds and it happened again… I have the money now. Can i pay it and reinstate my project?

I switched plan to scale fixed, and it paid what was owed and is working…

!!!
when I’ve switched plan it charged me twice… $22.83 and $29.56…
why did i got hit twice? i switched from scale variable to scale fixed…

I suspect one of the charges is the balance you had on the app before switching, and the other is the monthly charge for the selected tier.

Ok… so why do i get charged at the start of the subscription? I thought it was to be paid after a month of usage… or is it before? Last time it expired nd i only had to pay once… but switch plan aswell has me pay twice?

Because that’s how Scale Fixed billing works.

Last time you were on Scale Variable. I believe you said it yourself that you just switched to Scale Fixed.

When you say it like this it sounds like there is a problem. However, you paid once for the remaining balance and the second payment is for the tier you selected.

I’m just used to paying 20 or so a month fer backendless. This month i paid $50… i only just switched to Fixed from Variable.

Was hoping to save money by doing so… :frowning:

If we’re talking about application ID

FF55A111-06AF-7EB1-FFDE-B5B62760CA00

our system shows you paid $34.42 today:

$15.00 was for the app’s Tier1 subscription, which covers August 16 - September 16, and the $19.42 was the prior unpaid balance.

Yeh ok, I’m paying in AUD.

Just doesn’t feel right to be hit twice at once

Hello, subscription with the status canceled, payment for the tariff has passed but the subscription is not valid
Application ID - C8F88CFC-56FA-5265-FF5F-6540F5BD6300
Restore please.

Hi @bacher_Gazi ,

The last payment for your subscription was on 24th of July. Currently your subscription has an open balance for $54.68. Ensure that there are sufficient funds on related credit card and let me know that we can proceed with subscription reactivation.

Regards, Andriy

Hello, dear support,
I have enough balance on my card for payment, but it doesn’t debit, how can I pay for subscription?